Shadow liner   

                                                    looking back at the world in Black and White.      

                about | photography | blog
Send me a message


Click here to drop a line
 

Feed this blog

 Feed for your Reader

Blogs I visit


Aditya Bhelke
Akshay Mahajan
Claude Renault
Joel Dousset
Mayur Channagere
Rene Edde
Ryan Paul Lobo
 

Magazine

Where are you from
AdSense by Google
Other things

photoblog-community View My Profile

Urban cityscape, a stroll at night
Saturday, January 13, 2007
urban landscape , a stroll at night

A different post for today.It was the time for us to come back home, suddenly I found him on the other side of the road; a butcher by profession. He did not see me at all. I was there just below the arch. Sitting unconsciously and thinking something different , I think, the other boy was a perfect inclusion inside the frame. I was looking through his eyes. Russel Market, night 8:00PM, ISO 800, 1/6 Sec, f/2.8, 24mm.

Labels:

  
 
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home                                                                                         prev >>
Author

Sandip Debnath sandip.deep@gmail.com     Phone : 91-934 254 5683 

Top ten posts
Topics
Archives
Links
Visit count
web log free  

 

                                                                    2005-2007  sandip debnath . all rights reserved.